The chosen candidate will be working in a bilingual classroom with children from 3 to 5 years old. They will be expected to have an excellent knowledge of how to use the EYFS to plan for, and support the children's development.
Candidate's must be:
· Montessori qualified.
· A positive individual that loves working as a team.
· Experience of working with children.
· Organisational skills.
· Excellent communication skills and command of either English or French.
· Interpersonal skills.
· The quality of our nurseries depends on the quality of our staff. We strive for our nurseries to achieve the highest quality and professionalism.
· You will be a key person for approximately 8-11 children per day, supervising children in their daily activities, organising and preparing activities and materials
· Assisting with settling in new children following the Settling in Policy and guidelines contained in our Policies
· Taking the children through the classroom materials
· Planning for the key children in weekly planning meetings
· Having responsibility for recording relevant information in relation to your assigned key children's progress. A lot of the regular paperwork cannot be done whilst with the children, and may need to be competed at home. This includes:
· Regular written observations for all your key children (and sometimes for other children)
· Weekly planning for your key children
· Weekly individual diaries for the parents for their key children (typed)
· Termly Individual Learning Plans for their key children (typed)
· Reports for the parents twice a year (typed)
· Supervising children in their daily activities, organising and preparing art activities for the younger children as appropriate and as may be requested by the Manager
· You will have shared responsibility for the Classroom & Daily Routine, for example:
· Maintaining the prepared environment and ensuring that the Home Corner is regularly changed, cleaned and maintained, and that wall displays are updated.
· Ensuring the children who need to go the bathroom are able to go
· Helping at circle time
· Ensuring the outside area is prepared as a learning environment with each of the areas of learning set up
· Any other duties normally associated with a full day-care provision, including preparation and serving of snacks, any washing-up and kitchen duties that occur after snack and lunchtimes, supervising the children and ensuring their safety in their outside play, assisting with taking the children to off-site play or other facilities.
· Take children to the park
· We require all our teachers to work in partnership with parents, for example:
· Informing parents in the evenings of what the individual children having been doing during each day
· Informing parents about any accidents or temperatures their child has
· Asking about each child’s interests and anything that they are doing at home to help with weekly planning
· Attending parent evenings alongside the Manager to discuss progress with the parents.
· Helping parents find clothes/items left at the nursery and helping with prams etc.
· Ensuring safeguarding and children’s welfare:
· Ensuring our safeguarding policy is followed. Our policy is never to have only one member of staff alone with the children in a room/space. Please ensure there are always two people in the room with children at all times, and that no mobile phones are used at any time.
· Ensure that you continually assess risks so you can manage them
· To ensure children’s allergies are accounted for, particularly at lunch times
· Noticing any fevers or accidents and immediately notifying the nursery manager, deputy manager & room leader – and in some cases calling the parent to make them aware.
· 38 hours week.
· 7 weeks paid holiday leave per year.
· 5 days sick pay leave per year.
· Free training.
· Social events.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
Job Description and Requirements
Full Time position
This position would be best suited to someone who is passionate
about Montessori education and enthusiastic about creating a
child centred, inviting environment.
Level 7 or 8 preferable, minimum level 5 in Montessori Education.
Good understanding of Aistear and Siolta
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adhere to school policies and ethos
Certificates in First Aid and Manual Handling
Enthusiasm and creativity
Our Homework Club conducts daily collection of children from our local Primary schools,
support and encouragement during homework time and creating an entertaining programme
of activities alongside a fully supportive team.
Please email your C.V. to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Our purpose built Homework Club is located within the beautiful grounds of Terenure
Some of the daily responsibilities would be:
collecting the children from school
providing help and support during homework time
developing fun, creative activities including Sport, art, S.T.E.M. etc.
The hours would be afternoon based so would be ideal for anyone studying in the mornings or working in a sessional Montessori school.
Experience working with children would be beneficial.
This position would be ideal for current students studying in the morning time.
Job Type: Part-time
Please contact us if interested on:
After School Teacher Wanted:
Hours: 13.30 – 18.00pm Monday to Friday
Easter Camps, Mid Term Breaks and Summer Camps (July)
Requirements: The successful candidate must demonstrate a passion for working with children and a strong desire to work within a collaborative, authentic Montessori environment. The candidate should have the ability to promote a positive and supportive ethos where all pupils are valued, encouraged and challenged to achieve the best they can.
The candidate must be able to take responsibility for the day to day organisation of the
After School Programme activities providing high standards of care and play opportunities for children between the ages of 4-12 years old in a safe and secure environment
• Minimum QQI Level 6 in Childcare / Early Years Education / Montessori Education
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in working with children
• First Aid Certificate (preferable)
• Child Protection training an advantage (preferable)
Please forward C. V. and 2 references to the Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be subject to Garda vetting.
Summary: Recruiting preschool teacher (08.30-1.30pm) – Deansgrange, Co Dublin; start date end of August 2019
Lily Montessori is a first class, personal preschool with one much-loved and heavily invested in classroom of 15 children. Our classroom is modern and bright - located in my family home. The happiness and job satisfaction of our team is paramount to our success - and our children really do enjoy excellent care.
In Lily Montessori we offer quality Montessori time (with a rich variation of ‘work’ and complimentary activities); while separately offering the full range of play and other complimentary curriculum ideas – all in line with Aistear. I have, and continue to invest time, money and resources in an abundance of top quality materials, toys and curriculum aids. We value progressive thinking – and aim to apply best practice from various preschool methodologies. I am excited to continuously, further develop and evolve our curriculum!
I am looking for a really special person who is genuinely passionate about making a tangible difference to the quality of childcare; is ambitious and progressive in their mindset! The ideal person will ideally have:
-a level 7 or 8 qualification with a minimum of 3 years’ experience (however please do apply even if you are not this exact profile)
-a background in Montessori (with a special interest in offering rich and diverse practical life, culture subjects and crafts – because these are the areas of Montessori that require creativity on the side of the teacher).
-Good knowledge and a commitment to Aistear and Siolta
-A strong interest and love for play
Minimum Hours are Monday to Friday, following the primary school term from 08.30-1.30pm.
Start date: end of August 2019
My aim is that our teachers have long fulfilling careers in Lily Montessori - working in a supportive and inclusive environment where they are completely respected, well rewarded and genuinely enjoy coming to work. There will be opportunity during recruitment to talk with the existing team.
If you are interesting in learning more please send me your CV before by 28th April 2019 (email@example.com).
See: www.lilymontessori.ie and open the link to Facebook where there are photos of the school.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Montessori teacher used to working in a busy environment incorporating Aistear and Siolta principles into their daily Montessori practice.
We require a candidate with strong leadership and organisation skills. The
position is that of Room Leader in a junior Montessori classroom.
Minimum qualifications: St. Nicholas Montessori Minimum Level 7, Level 8
Type Permanent/Full time
Experience: Teaching: 3 years
Location ; Southside Dublin
For more information or for applications, please send your details to Teresa Duggan at 086 809 9203 , firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 28th June, 2019
Successful candidate must have:
-Minimum Qualification of Montessori Qualification Level 6
-Required training will be given
-Knowledge of working with the Aistear/Siolta Curriculum Framework
-Fluency in both spoken & written English
Ability/Skills: Communications, Creativity, Personal/Social Care
Competency Skills: Decision Making, Initiative, Teamwork.
Successful candidates will be called for interview and must be willing to undergo reference checks and Garda vetting.
September 2019 – end date 30th June 2020 with possibility of renewing contract after that time.
It is a part time position - 25 Hours per Week – Monday to Friday.
This role will work alongside 1 other teacher with a total of 15 children in the class.
Salary : €12.00 / €13.50 per hour – DOE
Roles and Responsibilities
Ensuring the individual needs of children are identified and met.
Adhering to company policies, procedures and operational practices at all times.
Ensuring positive working relationships are developed and maintained with children, staff, parents and carers.
Send your CV with a covering letter to Manager Grainne Morris email@example.com or St. Lawrence Montessori School
5 St. Lawrence Rd
St. Nicholas Montessori School are currently recruiting Montessori
Teachers (Assistant) for the new school year, 2019.
Employer: St. Nicholas Montessori School, Dun Laoghaire.
Position: Montessori Teacher(Assistant) 3-6yrs
Hours: 8.15am - 2.45pm 4 Days per week // 8.45am - 6.00pm 1 Day per week
- The successful candidate must demonstrate a passion for Montessori education and a strong desire to work within a collaborative, authentic Montessori environment.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing the aims and learning goals Aistear, The Early Years Curriculum Framework are required.
- The candidate should have the ability to promote a positive and supportive ethos where all pupils are valued, encouraged and challenged to achieve the best they can.
- QQI Level 7/8 qualification in Montessori Education.
- 1-3 years classroom experience.
- First Aid experience.
Garda Vetting and 2 references are necessary for this position.
Contact Mary.Farrelly@smsi.ie with CV, references and Cover Letter to apply.
Junior Class 3-6 Support Directress ( 8.30 - 1.30pm )
Starting Date - August 29th, 2019
If interested please send your CV to:
The Chairman / The Principal
The Children's House Primary
Lower Kilmacud Road
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
by Friday, June 28th
Bambini Montessori School is a well-established, happy and music filled place where children can grow and develop at their own pace in a safe and supportive environment.
If you would like to learn more about our school, do have a look at our website:
If you are interested in interviewing for this full-time role, please send your C.V to email@example.com as soon as possible!
Bishop Hamilton Montessori School is a CCMA accredited, not for profit, independent school. Since 1983, the school has provided a Christian, Montessori education to 200 students in the Ottawa, Canada region for children 3 months to 14 years.
BHMS is looking for a teacher to lead its Upper Elementary Community.
Qualifications and Experience
· Montessori Elementary Certification
· 3 to 5 year Montessori classroom experience
· Excellent oral and written English communication skills
Salary: Based on experience
Resumes may be sent firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of the School Director, Renette Sasouni. Bishop Hamilton Montessori School
2199 Regency Terrace
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K2C 1H2
Hours: Monday - Thursday 1pm - 5/6pm*
Requirements: Access to a car, a full clean driving licence, Garda Vetting and references are required
Please contact Allison at 0860271965 if interested
*Would like to have childminder available in the last 2 weeks of August in order to familiarise with the child
Son is attending a Montessori school. Baby was born last September and has Down Syndrome.
Looking for a responsible person to look after baby in her own home and look after son in the afternoons. It is a full time 40 hour week spread over a variable 4 days.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested.
Recruiting Childcare Assistants for: Baby room, Wobbler room, Toddler room and Pre-school room which would require a minimum Level 5 qualification and our Afterschool room which no qualification is needed for.
We have both full and part-time availabilities.
Contact Aideen Fleming on 012959829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Child is doing very well, and parents would like to continue her development by engaging a suitable person over the summer holidays. This would be a morning position, and the role would be to help her with fine motor skill work, and to help develop her reading and numerical ability, and writing.
An afternoon position will also be available in September, again to work with child and to help with homework.
Daughter is a lovely child, very happy and very determined to learn and develop. She has an older sister and brother but as they are in senior school, this position would be solely to help daughter aforementioned. Family lives on the 46A/145 bus route so this may be suitable.
Please contact Aideen Whelan at 086-2478035 if interested.
Full time role: Monday to Friday, 7:30-5:30
Looking for someone with fluent English who has experience with babies of that age.
Please contact Aisling at 0852844447 if interested.
Family of 4 with a baby on the way (due early July). Near Dun Laoghaire dart station.
Two kids ages are 4 and nearly 2.
Mid July for 2-4 months+
5pm to 7/8pm Monday to Wednesday/Thursday.
Help with picking them up from the Creche, helping kids with their dinners, bringing them out to the garden to play, getting them ready for bed time. Looking for someone that would interact and play/have fun with the kids and enjoy being around kids.
Please contact Ingrida at 087 133 0006 if interested.
The ideal candidate enjoys children’s company and playing with them, can competently supervise homework and has a full, clean driving license.
Working hours 2:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Salary can be negotiated depending on qualification and experience.
Contact Melania at email@example.com or 089 424 8985
Small family (Mum and two children aged 4 and 10) in a beautifully warm and comfortable house near the centre of Dun Laoghaire, with a guest bedroom seeking an Au Pair.
About the Family: Healthy eaters and love to walk, ride bikes, jump on the trampoline as well as draw, paint and make art.
Family is offering free room and good food plus weekly salary for a live-in au pair.
- Caring, calm, capable, positive and involved.
- Happy to walk the kids to and from school/crèche 3-4 days a week
- Happy to play with/mind kids for the 3 hours between end of school (2:30) and end of work.
- Potential for occasional babysitting.
- Able to help the kids tidy up their toys as they go
- Some light housework to help keep the house clean
- Able to help in the kitchen by assembling pre-made meals, popping prepared meals in the oven, helping to chop ingredients or make snacks for the kids.
(Equivalent of 15-18 hours/week)
Family Prefers to have a live-in au pair, but open to a live-out au pair if you are very close by.
Contact Suzannah on 087 1913473 if interested.
Seeking a childminder to mind 3
children (10mths, 5yrs & 7yrs) at the home in Stepaside from September 2019.
Hours: 3 days (Tues,Weds,Thurs) per week from 7.45am - 6pm each day.
Role will include school & activities drop off and pick up, full drivers licence and own car required.
Contact Emma to apply: 086 8391683
Interested individuals please forward CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ideal candidate will love playing with children, and up for lots of fun and has a full clean driving license.
The hours will be 3 pm till 6pm and possibly a few full time weeks also.
Please contact Aisling at 087 9975262 if interested.
Join Star Camp
Duration: 6/7 Weeks, from July to August
Apply today at www.starcamp.ie or call 021 4377900
Please contact Jennifer at email@example.com or 0862742513 if interested.
Goljung is a small village situated in the mountains of the Rasuwa district on the Tibetan border. All houses were destroyed by the earthquake in 2015 and with the meager allowance they receive, almost no one had the possibilities to start reconstruction yet. Poverty did not come through the earthquake, but it has been strengthened, enlarged and made more visible.
We shelter children from Goljung and neighboring villages, give them a warm home and continue investing in quality of life and education. Therefore we invest in a preschool education in our home inspired by Maria Montessori and Reggio Emilia. We try to support the local school and help them to believe in their goals and dreams.
The Centre will also become a meeting and workplace where women can practice their textile work.
We want to provide sustainable support with our non-profit association VZW Rasuwa.
A warm home for the children is our priority.
Do you want to support us, do you want to help? Do you want to be a volunteer in this Tsamkhang children's home?
Knowledge of Montessori or Reggio Emilia Philosophy will be an added value.
Contact Marianne Ivens at firstname.lastname@example.org
Account number is: VZW Rasuwa: BE0897385112713
Are you looking for extra income?
Do you like helping others succeed?
Do you have patience, persistence and passion?
Are you looking for flexibility that works around your current schedule?
Would you like the opportunity to upskill?
-Full training using The Reading Academy Programme.
-All necessary teaching materials.
No previous experience necessary.
Apply to join our team, teaching in one of our centres or running your own business and teaching in your own centre.
Please submit a short 2 minute video about yourself, your qualifications and any additional information you want us to know about you to: email@example.com by 1 May, 2019
*Please state if you are applying for a teaching position or to start your own Reading Academy.
Join us in this unique opportunity to create your personal path to success.
Visit www.thereadingacademy.ie to learn more about us.
Where: Cambrils, Spain (50 min from beach, 1 hour from Barcelona)
When: Summer 2019
Job Spec: Nanny to 4 year old daughter, Speak English, Free Weekends and Afternoons
Please see the below message from Mrs. Viloria:
We would like to share summer '19 with a girl who studies or studied some issue about Education, specially Montessori, native from an speaking English country who wishes to spend the summer in the beautiful coast village of Cambrils (Spain), in our home just 50 mts from the beach and 1 h from Barcelona. We are a friendly family who wants to find a nice person who speaks in English to our 4 year old daughter only during the mornings. Afternoons and weekends are free incl. maintenance.
If interested, please contact via WhatsApp +34618843444 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org